BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday

Can we reduce the wrinkles naturally with home-made products?






Over the years, people keep telling each other about such stuff that can be made at home for reducing wrinkles, and I myself witnessed the same when I grown up; people keep talking and blogging on such topics! But what makes me get confused is that, I couldn’t find common suggestions that have been shared or presented by people! In which, some agree on a particular thing while others disagree! And I myself found some confusion on the usage of lemons for instance; in one article, I found that lemons should not be held with bare hands, rather we should wear gloves! While in another article, I found the effectiveness of squeezing some drops of lemons and wrap our hands with it as an anti aging wrinkle product!

I also found some experts stress on using the skin of Papaya to remove the dark areas and the lines under the eyes... I also found that, we can put a metal spoon in the freeze every night and place under our eyes in the morning; as such frozen spoon might help as a wrinkle remover...

We might even reduce wrinkles with a constant massage using our hands…we can also eat a spoonful of shredded ginger plus honey every morning to reduce the wrinkles…


A thumb of advice; I don’t have enough evidence regarding to the above points, as you know, people always have different view points and they might not agree with each other as well… but what I’m really sure about is our health… if we take care of our diet; drink plenty of water, eat balanced food that is rich in vitamins, proteins, etc, activate ourselves with daily exercises, plus avoid smoking and drinking alcoholic and other stuff that possess negative effects on our body…besides, try to stay away from the heat of the sun whenever is possible and please do not forget your sunglasses and your gloves while driving… last but not least, you should discuss any doubts or concerns you have with your doctor, as surely the doctor will give the best advice ever and if you follow the instructions carefully besides taking care of your health by yourself, you will not only reduce your wrinkles, but rather you will stay healthy, free from depressions, sickness and your body will be showered with beauty ever after…

the source of the pictures:
www.jupiterimages.com,www.viewimages.com,adiamondinsunlight.wordpress.com,judysjottings.files.wordpress.com

0 comments: