BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday

How to keep our teeth clean from stains?

1. We should keep on brushing our teeth after every meal…
2. Keep on going to the dentist once in a while for cleaning, as there are some areas in our teeth cannot be brushed so easily using the normal toothbrush…
3. Try to never use your finger or any other sharp stuff to remove the stains…
4. try to reduce eating sugary stuff as much as you can to prevent tooth decay, and get to brush your teeth immediately…in fact, I myself do the same thing; once I eat sweetie stuff, I would just get myself immediately to the washroom to brush my teeth, but when it comes to chocolates in particular, I would prefer to dissolve it in my mouth rather than eating it so I would not get stains which make me feel uncomfortable trying to remove it either by my tongue, or rushing immediately to brush my teeth…
5. During the meal, try to eat in a regular move that is neither too fast nor too slow, and should take a short breath between each amount of food as a reason to get rid of stains that makes brushing a bit difficult…

0 comments: