BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday

What should you do to get a clean breath that last for 24 hours?

Such a question is considered to be among the most important issues concerning the majority of people, and I’m one of them who often face this problem if I don’t brush my teeth after every meal…this topic has been discussed widely among the experts, and the majority of them believe on the following instructions:

1. Brush your teeth after every meal…
2. Get used to rinse thoroughly after every few hours…
3. Eat chewing gum, as I myself use to do it every morning before going to classes or attending any other engagements… it helps activating the saliva, as well as cleaning the breath…
4. Mix two or three spoons of baking soda with water, and then dip your brush in the mixture to brush your teeth thoroughly, and should not swallow the mixture as it is bad for your abdomen…

0 comments: