BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday

home remedy for toothach

It has really surprised me! I have never imagined that such a medical process can be accomplished at home… it sounds a bit scary to me, but it is the reality and yeah, I just found that such a medical treatment can be done by ourselves at home instead of tiring ourselves all the way to the dental!

HOW? Based on the experts’ suggestions as well the readers who commented on the article; they believe on home remedy for toothache:

1. We should rinse with water and salt (take a small cup of water and mix it with a spoonful of salt, and stir the ingredients and then use it for rinsing…
2. Take an ice and place it under the painful side of your mouth to help in curing the toothache…
3. You can also take a glove of garlic and use a spoon to smash the garlic over the painful side until the oil comes out…I myself got really shivered and felt terribly scared when I tried to imagine the situation of smashing the glove over the pain! Gosh it is really killing me, and I don’t think I’m that strong enough to make! but this is one of tips that can be used in treating the toothache.
4. Take a painkiller after every meal…
5. If the pain does not stop, you should go to the dentist…
6. Last but not least, never forget to brush your teeth no matter how hard the situation might be…

0 comments: