BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday

Do you want to look great without makeup?




Even though, now a days, wearing a makeup seems to be an essential part of our daily life not only for older people, but rather, kids as well seem to take advantage for that! Personally, I don’t like to wear makeup for everyday’s activities, I only use Vaseline to moisturize my lips and to protect it from being peeled, and I just love to wear light makeup in special occasions “as I have shown you the method of applying in one of the below articles”….

Sometimes our jobs require us to wear some makeup and I have no doubts on that… but always try to wear light makeup “foundation+ mascara+ lipstick or light lip gloss” instead of applying too many layers of colors on your face every morning!

So back to the main subject, I myself got really curious to know how to look great without makeup, and I found few tips as a helping process, but the majority of the suggestions stress on having a great health!

1. Drink plenty of water, eat healthy food that is rich in vitamins, calcium, proteins and so on, as you can find it in eggs, milk, and juicy stuff and so forth…


2. Exercise daily… well, the majority of us think of having some daily exercises as a time- waste, but we do have the time if you try to stretch your legs by walking! why don’t you try to walk instead of using the car if your destination is short, like visiting a neighbor or going to the market, or you can even walk for releasing tensions as well, as you know walking outdoors is the best medicine for releasing tensions… in terms of your work, you don’t have to park your car exactly near your office… you can even try to use the stairs instead of using the elevators if your destination is short! And there are many other things you can use to stay healthy…


3. get enough sleep…if you are well rested, you will not have dark areas under your eyes… it is true that, we all have lots of work to be done which might force us to stay either late at nights or to wake up early in the morning to finish our work, and such stuff would definitely increase our tensions or stressfulness! But we should try to get some sleep whenever we can as sleepiness helps us to stay healthy and relax…


4. in terms of releasing tensions; I always try to study or do my assignments with having low volume of music, near the window to be surrounded with fresh air, and if I’m really tension, I would take few walks, or drink a mug of coffee or have some talks with my roommates or call up my family or friends or any such stuff to release my tension and get back to focus on my work…well, such cure doesn’t happen in a whizz of second, as it takes time but we should not give up trying!


Therefore, in order to be beautiful, we should take care of our health! As makeup will never hide the tensions, or the dark areas under the eyes for long lasting hours… and no such beauty can hide our internal appearances no mater how many layers of colors we wear on our faces! So, stay healthy, and keep the smile shining and showering every place you enter! REMEMBER, health+ smile+ makeup = BEAUTY…
the source of the pictures:
www.informationliberation.com,jerandraw.blogspot.com,asianfanatics.net

0 comments: