BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday

weight loss program

www.textually.org

We usually hear different views being presented on this area…some experts believe on having some pills to help us loss weight, while some believe on getting ourselves registered on gyms, while some encourage us to skip meals and etc…

I myself don’t do any of the above deeds! I usually have some drink in the early morning, and around 10 or 10.30 take a sandwich, or yogurt, or just some fruits, and I take late lunch around 3 or 3.30 after done with my classes, and I take something light for dinner; but in certain urgencies, I get to eat something light for lunch and take a bit heavy dinner around 7 or 8, plus having regular exercises formed in walking, and stretching…even though, I still cannot see myself formed in my dreaming shape, but friends and family started to recognize such changes… my dreaming shape is to have a Chinese body! Even though I’m slim but my problem goes to the stomach; I want to have a small stomach like the Chinese! It sounds weird, right! And even friends and family laughed all their ways but I’m just determined to get the result I want, and yeah I started to see a light change…

So, you too can do exactly what you want… just be self determined and go for it…REMEMBER two things; exercise in the way you like and keep on eating healthy food… by the way, you have to remember that, your health signifies your beauty…

0 comments: